Vega parish church, Gladstad, (See map) was consecrated 14th July 1846. It is build of wood and 430 people can be seated at the same time. The church is painted white and is in good condition.
|The altar piece from 1885
||The old restored altar piece from 1736|
|Organ pipes. The organ from 1959
is no longer in use
|Todays organ is electric, purchased in England. The speakers of this organ is hidden behind the old pipes.|
Photos of the chasubles (text in Norwegian)
More photos from inside the church (text in Norwegian)